Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pink Vacation


I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!!

I ended up with pink eye. I literaly had pink eyes! Instead of a three day weekend for President's Day I had a SEVEN DAY weekend (with some home work included).

I enjoyed that weekend but I missed my friends and my teachers. I also missed my Valentine's Day party. But "all in all" I had a wonderful "vacation".

Best part? The museum of science and industry, chinese food at "Ben Pao" my favorite restaurant since I was little (and now Nigel loves it too).



I used to think that dragon was sooooo big! and then my favorite new hobby: antique shopping with my mom! hopefully I can convince her to go back and buy the cash register!

This week I am busy on my book report. More about it later. Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. This was totally a fun day - I'm glad we found a new hobby we could do together :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!