Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4th Grade Fun!

Hi, I haven't posted in a long time but I intend to start posting regularly. Now I am in fourth grade and I am 9 years old. I have a really nice teacher named Mrs. Reihle. She is the best teacher ever! She lets us make choices in the classroom and she loves to read. We have reading time right after lunch. It is awesome because we get to read for an hour and a half. Here are some great books if you want to check them out: Harry Potter Series, Finally by Wendy Mass and 11 Birthdays also by Wendy Mass. Well.... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liv ,
    Lovely to see you back ! I am in Australia & have a daughter Sophia who is has just turned 8.
    She has been wanting to start her own blog , so tommorow I will show her yours for inspiration to get her started. I think it would be great practice for her story writing & spelling of course !!
    Warm Regards
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv!

    The other Olivia here, just saying its great to have U back and I think its great you have decided to post regularly. I;m gonna follow your lead and try to post a lot too. By the way I have a request, could you do a book review on 11 Birthdays. I have been thinking of buying that book but don't know anything about it. I actually read Lemonade War after you did a post on it. It was really good!!!!

    Ta Ta,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!